4117 S Water Tower Place, Ste C
Mount Vernon, IL 62864-6293
Fellow of American Academy of Audiology
Member of Illinois Academy of Audiology
Certified by American Board of Audiology
0% financing available for up to 18 mo. on hearing aids.
• Do you get a feeling of motion, spinning or falling when moving your head quickly or changing your position
e.g., getting in or out of bed.
• Are you uncomfortable trying to move around in the dark?
• Do you fell off balance when walking down aisles in stores or malls?
• Do your feet sometimes not go where you want them to go?
• Do you ever experience a sense of unsteadiness? A feeling that you are not sure-footer?
• Do you ever experience a fear of falling or stumbling?
• Does looking at moving objects such as escalators or out the side window of a car make you queasy?
• Do you have difficulty keeping your balance as you walk on different surfaces, eg., walking from a tile floor
• Do you ever have a feeling that you are drifting or being pulled to one side when you are walking ?
• Do you feel like others do not understand your symptoms of unbalance or dizziness?
“If you answered yes to any of these, you may want to contact our office.”